April 2003 – September 2010 (7 years 6 months)
• Ensure appropriate customer satisfaction levels for assigned accounts, including installations, ongoing support, training and invoicing.
• Coordinate the support provided to clients by functions within and outside the team while calling in product and market specialists as appropriate. Be proactive in the training of new/old products.
• Maintain accurate, in-depth account databases (providing day-to-day information to Sales Management through status reports).
• Develop and execute account plans for a designated sales territory to ensure retention while widening the product line or increasing the "share of client."
• Maintain strong relationships within client organizations at the decision-maker and end-user levels; present a consistent Reuters image to those clients; build high levels of client satisfaction; execute proper client agreements (contracts).
• Compile detailed and accurate sales forecasts for presentation to Sales Management.